So, most of you know now that I'm expecting baby #2 in early December. I was SO good with Sydney, taking belly shots pretty much every week to monitor her growth. I've definitely been slacking on taking them this go-round. The poor second child. I will promise to make sure his/her baby book is kept up-to-date. I wouldn't want it to be NON-EXISTENT like mine was! Haha, just kidding, Mom and Dad.
Anyways, I will try to get better about the belly shots. In the meantime, I will put the last few pictures I've taken of my belly. Yes, it's huge. Apparently you pop out like crazy on your second one. And by crazy, I mean my students were asking me if I was pregnant when I was 6 weeks along! But, it's okay... as long as the baby is growing healthily, I will be happy. :)
13 weeks
14 weeks
Me at 16 weeks, Ashley at 28 weeks
Also, I want to give a shout out to Sydney... today, she is 21 months old!! I'd like to do a little compare and contrast...
Wow, has she changed! My little girl is growing up so fast...





No comments:
Post a Comment