Friday, September 25, 2015

Sydney is 7!

Sydney turned 7 this past Wednesday!

Her day began with waking up to a decorated room.  My normally slow-to-rise child came barreling into my bed at the 6 o'clock hour, wanting to get up, dressed, and fed.


For breakfast, she had a chocolate frosted doughnut (well, 2, really.  Nothing like sugaring up an already-excited little girl before school!).  



Parker, Raegan (who was staying with us today since she was on fall break), and I went to eat lunch with Sydney at school.  Sydney invited 2 friends to sit with her, and Taylor invited one.  We passed out some treats to Sydney's class.  Sydney came home with a giant pixie stick with a "Happy Birthday" sign on it.



Stephen came home from his trip in time for Sydney to open presents and then all of us go out to dinner!  We went to Chili's, and at the end of our meal, the waiters and waitresses all sang to Sydney and brought her an ice cream sundae.



I just noticed Taylor's face here... priceless!

She got lots of phone calls, cards, and love on her special day.

I can't believe I have a seven-year-old!


The birthday princess.

No comments: