Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Fun Run

The girls' school did a fundraiser where they had to run laps and get pledges for each lap they ran.  This was a quick fundraiser, as the girls only had a week to get as many pledges as they could.  Of course, they are enticed by everything... toys! popcorn party! pajama day!  extra recess! Well, that motivation worked.  My girls were wanting to get pledges!  (thank you to our sweet friends and family for being so generous to help them out)

This is one of the morning dance parties they had- Parker and I just happened to be at school for it.  

So, Friday- after the field trip- the fun run occurred!  Sydney's was that morning, so I missed it... but she apparently ran 48 laps in the 20 minutes.  (they were rather short laps, don't worry)  Taylor did awesome, too, and I got to watch her run!  The lights were out, they had glow sticks on them, and some pumping music was playing.





High-fiving the boys.

Taylor's 35 laps are complete!

As are Sydney's!


It was definitely a fun fundraiser.  The school raised over $40,000 in a week!

No comments: