Sunday, May 28, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

Man, am I blessed to:

1) Have an incredible mom who raised me with so much love and care, and who is the best role model I could ever ask for.

2) Have three precious babies that I get to be Mom to.  I tell you, I thank God every day for those three blessings!

This Mother's Day was very special!  The kids surprised me with homemade goodies, cards, and a present.  We hiked up Stone Mountain, flew a kite at the top, hiked back down, then got some ice cream.  We got to be together as a family.  It was a wonderful day!



A morning walk shadow with Taylor.


Stone Mountain!

Cooling off with some ice cream.

Sydney and I made a lego fidget spinner.

And now, the fun homemade stuff.  These are the most special gifts!

By Sydney.












By Taylor.  These always make me laugh!

By Parker. :)

No comments: