Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Fall Soccer- Sydney

Soccer season came to an end a couple of weeks ago!  Sydney moved up to the U10 league, which meant a bigger field, multiple refs, and more rules they have to follow.  She had the same coaches as she did last year, and maybe 5-6 girls moved up from their team last year as well.  It was an exciting season- I think they won all but two games and one tie.  Sydney had lots of goals, showed off some really cool moves, and had a lot of playing time.

Here are some pictures from her season! I don't have as many as I would've thought- I think I was just way too into her games!  They were exciting. :)

A professional photographer takes pics every week and posts them on Facebook for you to tag.  Some of these are pictures of pictures!





I got one of Izzy scoring!

Here's a shot by Sydney... a little too far out, but a good effort!


Team Party:





No comments: