1st Day!
As much as I hated moving them mid-year, I feel good to know that the hardest part is behind them. They'll get to know the school and make some friends before they start the new school year, so that day won't be so scary.
BINGO night at the new school.
Sydney has made some friends, enjoys playing basketball with the boys (and one other girl) at recess. She took her first Milestones test last week and completes them all this week. She really likes her teacher, and she is up and running with her gifted services as of a couple of weeks ago (when the paperwork came over from her old school) and really seems to like that teacher as well. 3rd grade isn't the easiest time to start new, but I think she's navigating everything well.
Sydney's in the turquoise top.
We had a conference with Taylor's teacher last week, and Taylor is doing great!! Her teacher said that all the kids have really been drawn to her since day 1. She's reading almost on a 4th grade level and is in her highest reading and math groups. I'm so proud of her!
Parker has jumped right in, making friends and behaving well. He was drawn to the kids who seemed to get in trouble at his last school, but it seems like he's making good friend choices now. I registered him for Kindergarten at his sisters' school for next year, and I think he's ready to go!
Muffins with Mom
KG registration!
Only 6 more weeks left... they're halfway there from start to finish. Hope they continue to go well!











No comments:
Post a Comment