Thursday, October 11, 2018

Fall Break

We had "Fall" Break in mid-September this year... which is why I have "Fall" in quotes.  It was SO early!  And SO hot!  Stephen had to leave town that week, so the kids and I did a whole lot of nothing (while our neighbors were off gallivanting on cruises and at beaches... even Europe.  Next year goals.  ha!)

It really was all good- we were still living amongst boxes so it was kind of nice to stick around.

 Main Event Fun:




 Halloween Store Fun:


The girls got Parker dressed:


Checking out the pool:





Mom had surgery- dad and I keeping warm:


Riding bikes at the park:


My birthday!

Celebrating all the September bdays at my parents' house:



Guess who's getting braces soon?  This is her "not smiling" picture... orrrrrrr her mug shot. ;)



We also went to Uncle Matthew's high school football game at the school where he coaches; movie nights; dinner with our neighbors; and a whole lot of unpacking!

No comments: