We headed down to Atlanta Symphony Hall for the 5:00 show (he definitely knows his audience!). It was fun- Matty B put on a good show, The Haschak Sisters were great, and they had a dancing group perform with them that was cool. Matty B has a little sister with Down's syndrome and he sang a song to her, and she got to come out and do some ballet moves. I noticed there were some special needs' groups at the concert, too. I think he's an advocate for people with special needs. Very cool!
It's kind of crazy how You Tube made these people "famous". I was looking up how much money some of these people are worth- many of them are in the millions!! (?!?!) Hmmm... what kind of talents of mine could I start filming??
Dinner beforehand
The group took a pic with the crowd in the background
No comments:
Post a Comment