Thursday, May 21, 2020

Last day of school!


We ended the school year 2.5 weeks earlier than normal, due to all the coronavirus junk.  We "home schooled" for 8 weeks, and I have to say- the kids and the teachers were fantastic.  They all rolled with this situation and everything went very smoothly.  The kids got up, knew to get started, and they would crank their work out.  I would have to sit with Parker to get his work done, but the girls were breezes.  There was the occasional meltdown, for sure, but overall, it was just fine.

For the last day of school, each grade had set awards day times.  The awards were only "fun" awards, not the normal academic awards that are given at the big ceremony.

Parker:
Taking it back to day 1!

Last day of school!

Quarantine style...




Parker got the "Baby Ruth" award, for his love of sports.




Taylor:

First day!

Last day!




Taylor got the "Determination" award!

Sydney:
First day!

Last day of elementary school!



Sydney got the "Motivated" award!

I'm so proud of these three.  Off to 2nd, 4th, and 6th grades!



No comments: