Monday, November 2, 2020

October!

October was a good month... not too crazily busy, the weather was SO nice and cooler than normal, and we've gotten a lot done.  I have to say, it has been so nice not having a bunch of games on the weekends to have to juggle and race to and from.  Taylor has one, maybe two, games each weekend, they're indoors so you know it won't be rain delayed or cancelled... SO NICE!  So much less stress that I didn't know was on us before.

Here's what our October looked like!

School (Parker):







School (Taylor):



Twin day

We got boo'ed:

I knew we had been boo'ed, and I told Taylor to check to see if the lights were on outside. She was so excited!


Gotta love having a Ring camera when people try to Boo you ;)

Early voting!

It took about 1 hour, 15 minutes total, from the line to leaving the polling place


Taylor got to hang out with Abby and her mom!






Random fun:


8 year old check up!






Movie night in the basement







Sydney spent the night with Aunt Kendall and her cousins- this was at Uncle Matthew's football game.

Taylor basketball:


Taylor got the "Hustle and Heart" award after a game!

Dinner with Erica!


We haven't seen each other in months, and we wore the same shoes :)


Fall fun!

Making a leaf pile










No comments: