Sunday, January 10, 2021

Taylor's Birthday Party!

It was delayed a month, but we finally had Taylor's birthday party!

The original plan was to do dinner, shopping at the Avalon, and then a sleepover.  But, Taylor had to be quarantined for the week of her birthday and party, so I decided it would be best to delay it.  Then came basketball, and Christmas, and our trip, and then new year's... so the next few weeks were out.

But, thankfully, we didn't have school on Monday, January 4th.  So I whipped some plans together and we did a smaller version of the original plan!

I picked the 3 friends up in the "Birthday taxi"... my friend got a pic of it along the way ;)

We then headed to Your Pie for lunch!


Gelato!

Then, we went to 5 Below!  Each girl got some money to go shopping with.


We then went to a local park.  The girls played soccer, we ate cupcakes, and Taylor opened her presents!  


We then went to the playgrounds, then I took the girls home!



It was a perfect party!!  The girls all got along so well, there were lots of giggles, and I think it was a good variety of things to do.  Ten is a fun age!

No comments: