Today, we checked out of our hotel really early, got an Uber to our hotel, dropped off our luggage, got an Uber to Disney, and spent the day at the Magic Kingdom! I always envision princesses when I think of Magic Kingdom, but I forgot about all the fun rides they have there. The kiddos' favorite ride was Space Mountain. Thunder Mountain and Splash Mountain were fun too, along with the Seven Dwarfs ride. We didn't have express passes or anything, but Disney did a good job at limiting the number that could come into the park, so we rode everything we had wanted to, some more than once! It was blazing hot today, but we lasted for about 9 hours before heading out.
Eating VooDoo doughnuts at 6:15 AM!
Riding the Monorail to the park
We made it!
Splash Mountain!
Heading out!
Back at the hotel, there was a basketball court that the kids headed immediately to... they stayed there for a couple of hours! Oh, to have that kind of energy after 9 hours at a park!
We flew out the next morning. It was a GREAT trip, but I literally haven't done much of anything in the last 4 days. It's crazy how much 5 full days of parks completely takes it out of you! So thankful for new memories made.









No comments:
Post a Comment