Saturday, February 26, 2022

February Break

I love having this full week off in the middle of February!  All three counties that I've taught in have this break, so I count myself very lucky.  We had a good break- lots of chill time, date night, birthday parties, basketball trainings, hanging with friends, basketball games... most of which I didn't take any pics!  But here are some things we did:

Taylor Basketball: her team won their league championship!

This 4th and 5th grade team played up in the 6th grade division and went 10-0!

They selected Taylor as Tournament MVP!


Stephen made a cool video of the team (see below- broken into4 parts).  Her team was on fire, and there were only 6 of them there! Taylor had 17 of her team's 35 points, plus many rebounds, steals and assists.  Super proud of her and her team. 




Post-game celebration:



Sleepover/movies with friends:




Kerrigan came to dinner!




Dave and Busters:



Parker got braces!



Taylor- trampoline park with friends:



Sydney:

Sydney spent one day with her friend, Bella, at her sister's softball tournament south of Atlanta.  On the way home, they stopped by this school, which is where they film some show the girls love.



No comments: