As I said in my last post, we had to leave at 5:30 AM from Branson to make the ~4 hour trip to make it to Stephen's 10 AM meeting! The sunrise didn't disappoint...
We made it to St. Louis and dropped Stephen off at the customer's office. The kids and I headed across the Missouri River to a quaint town called St. Charles! The brick road and buildings were all 200+ years old, and it hosted the cutest little shops and restaurants. We got to walk around here for a couple of hours before meeting Stephen and some of the work peeps for lunch.
After lunch, we checked into our hotel, hit up a mall, got Chipotle to go, and called it a night!
Friday:
Today was SYDNEY DAY! It was her 14th birthday and we let her decide what she wanted to do today!
We started our day off in downtown St. Louis. We first went to see the Arch, which is surprisingly awesome... I didn't realize how massive it was!
We went by the Cardinal's baseball stadium...
We went to get brunch and Sydney got a birthday hot chocolate!
That night, we ate dinner out before heading back to the hotel. We flew out the next morning back home!
It was SUCH a great trip! I wish I had a few more days to recoup, but I'm thankful for a fun, safe trip.































No comments:
Post a Comment