Thursday, December 25, 2025

Christmas Part 1

 Another Christmas has come and go!  I feel like the older I get, the holidays seem to fly by.  I think the busy-ness of work and sports and life don't allow for us to sit back and take time to relish in the season!

We still had a great Christmas.  I'll break it down into two parts.  Christmas Eve/Christmas morning and then Christmas with my whole family!

Christmas Eve: We went to church (my mom and aunt joined us!) and then we went to my mom's house and ate pizza.  We went to our friend's house for a Christmas Eve party later that evening, which was a lot of fun.  The kiddos opened their one present that night!







Christmas morning: We woke up, did the Santa stuff, ate breakfast, and then tackled the tree!




Taylor's big gift... a basketball shooting "gun"!





Socks!



No comments: