Let's see... what else? Sydney always wants to sit at the computer and look at pictures and videos. She will stand up in her crib and try to turn on the CD player next to the crib. Sydney will play with my cell phone and get to screens I had no idea how to get to. Usually she logs onto the internet on my phone. She'll pretend to talk to people on the phone. She once played with the TV remote and set it to be picture-on-picture, something I couldn't figure out how to get rid of. (Turns out all you had to do was turn the TV off and back on again... duh). My friend was showing her pictures on her iphone, and Sydney was using her finger to move the pictures on the screen to go to the next ones. I don't even know if I would have known to do that! ;)
It's crazy. Soon Sydney and others her age will be surfing the net, flying airplanes, going to space... who knows what's in store for them!
Sydney rocking out to her ipod.

1 comment:
And we'll look like the incredibly lame old farts who have to ask our kids how to turn on the newest gadget!
Post a Comment