OK, I just have to tell you exactly what all Stephen and I did today. So, most of you know we've been renovating our formal living room to become an office for about 3 months now. Needless to say, the house has been in chaos. And the renovation is only partially to blame. :) Anyways, with the renovation wrapping up this weekend, Stephen took the day off today and we did a major cleaning of the house. I'm talking, MAJOR!
I'm going to give a shout-out to our wonderful vacuum cleaner, Rainbow. If you haven't heard of it, you should google it. Amazing. There are so many attachments that it can clean blinds, baseboards, fans, cloth furniture, it can mop, sweep, clean carpets, and vacuum, of course. Anyways, we vacuumed the entire house; swept the hardwoods; mopped the hardwoods; vacuumed all blinds; vacuumed all fans; vacuumed/cleaned all baseboards; caulked where needed; did touch-up paint; cleaned the kitchen (counters, fridge, oven, dishwasher, sink); vacuumed tops of kitchen cabinets; dusted all furniture, lamps, etc.; vacuumed out all vents; vacuumed couches; and more. Oh, and sweet Stephen helped me set up my classroom this morning, too. Needless to say, it was a long day, from leaving the house at 6:30 AM to finishing up at 5:30 PM. The Mexican for dinner, the ice cream for dessert, and me and Stephen curled up on the couch watching Big Brother make it an awesome end to a productive day. Oh, and the clean house... that's nice, too. :)
3 comments:
The Rainbow?!? So you love it, once again?
It's a love, hate relationship... but definitely love right now. :)
Can Adam and I hire you guys to help us unpack and put our house together? You guys are amazing!!!
Post a Comment