It started with poor Taylor last weekend. My little girl is a definite spitter-upper... she was diagnosed with acid reflux at 7 weeks and has taken Zantac twice daily since. But, a few days before last weekend, she started spitting up a lot more than normal. Then, Saturday night, she projectile-vomited. (if you have never witnessed that, it is a sight!) Sunday afternoon, she projectile-vomited about 5 more times. I had called the nurseline to figure out what was going on, and they told me to go to the ER. (of course, it's Sunday around 5 PM, so no doctor's office/urgent care is open).
I'm sad that I'm so sick!
They wanted to rule out something that's really bad for young babies. They ran some tests and did an ultrasound, but thankfully, all of that came back normal. So, they said she had a bad stomach virus and prescribed some zofran if she needed it. Stephen stayed home with her the next day, and she has been fine since!
My poor little girl!
So, all week, both girls have been fine. Saturday morning, we're going to brunch with friends, and Sydney spit up a little bit in the car right before we went in. Then, we went by to see some good friends for a little bit, and she threw up ALL over their floor. :( We were supposed to go to a baby shower that afternoon (kids included), but needless to say, we went straight home. Poor Sydney was so sick all day, all night, and all today. The vomiting has subsided since this afternoon, but now she has a fever and a little rash. :( Mom has come down to be of assistance (thanks, Mom!!) and she's going to stay with Sydney tomorrow.
Poor Sydney... :(
So, I've had a lot going on lately that I would love to share... and hopefully will! Just not tonight. :) I'll post some pictures/videos of the girls from this week. Let's hope for a better week than the last two weekends!
Feeling better already!
Look how big I'm getting!
Sisterly gossip.
Taylor's little laughs. :)








No comments:
Post a Comment