Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pictures

Ok, I am a little better at taking pictures lately than I give myself credit for.  I found a bunch on the camera and my phone that I hadn't uploaded yet.  Check them out!

Celebrating Avery's 4th birthday, princess-style.

Heading to church... had to take some photos.





Both my and my neighbor's hubbies were out of town on Valentine's Day, so we treated ourselves to take-out Chinese topped off with brownie sundaes.  Plus, an added bonus is that we got to hang out and the kids got to play.

What are you doing with my sippy cup....???

Oh, just picking it up for me?  Thanks!


Holding her down to give her a kiss... what a sweet sister! ;)

Lovely princess attire.

Taylor and Landon playing with trucks.  That's my girl.  Your daddy will be very proud!

Taylor's not feeling this so much!


Yay, I was pinteresty this week!  I saw this on Pinterest, and my dear friend/fellow blogger Kristine made it for her house... and I fell in love!  Plus, knowing that a friend of mine can do it gave me hope that I could, as well.  (Thanks, Kristine- I checked out your blog for helpful hints.  Glad you said to stay with it- I wasn't sure how it would look about halfway through!)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Beautiful wreath! I actually need to go back and add more paper to mine... once I put it up I found so many holes! But it will have to wait until I have a week off school - jealous!

Erica said...

I have been dying to make one for our living room. Brooker, did you use a dictionary or what paper did you use? What did you use as the base. Let me know! xx