And this post is going to be pretty lame-o, because I have been slacking in the picture department! Must.get.better!
Some of the highlights include:
- We celebrated my niece, Madeline's, 9th birthday in style at Dave & Buster's on February 4th. I love that place. Brings out the kid in me. :)
- Sydney and Taylor visited the dentist on the 11th. Got a good report from both of them. Sydney had quite the melt down, though... she didn't want to get x-rays taken. You could probably hear her cries from across the street!
- Sydney had a play date at her BFF Raegan's house. It was a pre-Valentine shin-dig, and it was Sydney, Raegan, and Riley. Taylor joined the party later.
- Sydney's class had a lovely Valentine's Day party that I got to attend.
- Celebrated a neighbor's birthday with a big group at a local Japanese place on the 17th.
- Went to the circus on the 18th with Stephen, the girls, my sister, brother-in-law, and 2 nieces. We did a picnic lunch in Centennial Olympic Park afterwards. Lots of fun!
- In the midst of all this weekend fun were CRAZY weeks at work, Stephen traveling every week, me not feeling great, Taylor being stopped up like crazy, church, HOA meeting, church meetings, dinners with the neighbors, orthodontist appointments, meeting with a real estate agent about one of our rental houses, {insert word of choice here} FTE count (trust me, you don't want to know what it is, and you SURELY don't want to have to do this report!), and trying to stay sane.
- But, the plus side is that I have this entire week off (woohoo!) and I'm trying to take advantage of it. Although, the aforementioned {word of choice} FTE count has occupied the last 4.5 hours of my free time (plus countless hours before tonight). But, I'm happy to say... I'm DONE.
No comments:
Post a Comment