Thursday, June 7, 2012

Heck to the Yes

So, I know I've bragged about my super-awesome bargain-shopper skills before.  I had another one of those moments today.

Taylor and I ventured out and hit up Kohl's, Old Navy, and Michael's.  I had a 30% off coupon at Kohl's, and was trying to find some good deals on baby boy clothes.  Of course, I ended up getting some items for the girls, too.  Of course.  Then, I wanted to look at Old Navy just to see what they had, and they had an additional 30% off clearance sale going on.  Yay!  Then, Michael's was just Michael's, but I scored some good deals on a couple of craft items for Sydney and a picture frame.

So... this is the loot.


In total, I got:
  • footed PJs
  • 2 shirts for the girls
  • sunglasses
  • baby boy sweater
  • 6 tops/outfits for the boy
  • 5x7 frame
  • 2 crafts
  • cute Carter's shoes for Taylor
Retail value- $220.66

I spent- $41.50

That is a savings of 81%! 
Or, that is equal to each item being $2.77 each. 
(Taylor's cute sandals were $34.99 regularly priced- I got them plus everything else for almost the same price!)

At Old Navy, I got these 5 things for a whopping $5.06. (including a shirt for $.33 and one for $.67)


So fun!  Baby boy's clothing collection is building, slowly and steadily.  I'm sure he'll appreciate not having to wear pink.

No comments: