Friday, June 1, 2012

Ahhh, the productive life

I had forgotten how good it feels to actually be productive.  I haven't had that feeling in ages.  I mean, the occasional work-productiveness is great and all, but it feels so much better when you can get things done around and for your house.

Yesterday was my first official day of summer, and we woke up, I took the girls to daycare, went for a walk, caught up with some friends on the phone, went shopping at several different stores, went to the doctor, cleaned, organized, made piles for Goodwill, got the girls, cooked dinner, played outside with the girls, welcomed Stephen home from his trip, and did some crafts, all before crashing on the couch around 10.  I got about 8 things checked off on my summer "to do" list. (Yes, you better believe I have one of those!)

Oh, productive days... please continue.




Made another one... this time for my neighbor.

Gotta love Pinterest.


Decluttering!

No comments: