7-1-2012
This month's accomplishments include:
- Moving from the high chair to the booster seat at home!
- Lots of new words: "juice", "ewwww!", "hot", "vitamin", "picture", "cheese" (in reference to the actual food, not just for pictures), "hat", "alright", "outside" (her favorite place to be!), "Sissy" (for Sydney).
- Singing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" (her own version).
- She'll hold the phone up to her ear and say, " 'o?"
- Taylor said her first "sentences"- "Hold joo, Daddy!" and "Anoo Daddy!" ("I want Daddy!") (Can you tell who is chopped liver in the family?)
- She is Miss Manners- she says "thank you" (or "dey doo") after anything is given to her. And, of course, "peese!".
- She loves climbing up on Sydney's bed. Now, if she would just learn to sit on it and not stand and jump, mommy would be a lot more comfortable with this new feat.
- Visiting Florida for the first time.
- Climbing on everything- this girl is non-stop! She has conquered our twirly desk chair and is trying to climb up on the kitchen table chairs (which are bar height). We have to keep such an eye on her, because they will fall over really easily.
- Climbing up the ladder on the playground all by herself. I always stand behind her, of course, but I know if that girl has 30 unwatched seconds, she will be up at the top of that playground in a flash.
- Climbing the stairs all by herself. She probably has been able to do this for a couple of months, but I'm always paranoid. However, scatter-brained mommy has left the gate opened a couple of times this month, and Taylor will all of a sudden be calling me from upstairs. Oops.
- For whatever reason, Taylor loves carrying her toothbrush and toothpaste around.
- She's really started to show her jealous side, if Stephen or I are paying more attention to each other/Sydney than her. I think we're in for it when the baby arrives!
No comments:
Post a Comment