I took the girls to do a photography session a couple of weeks ago. The photographer (she's the one who does the girls' daycare photos, and she happens to go to our church) sent me the link to all the photos today. I love them! Taylor was so not a happy camper for the first half of the session, but some cereal and a brief drive seemed to make her happier. And, it's amazing how Taylor doesn't look as upset as she was (I'm talking, full-out tantrum, rolling around on the grass and everything).
If you want to check them out, here's the link! http://eseephotography.photobiz.com/cart/ The password is sisters.
Stephen and I already met with the photographer and picked out the ones we're going to order. My favorite one is IMG_2119. I also love IMG_1950, IMG_2002, and IMG_2133. We ordered about 8 different poses... it was hard to decide!
No comments:
Post a Comment