I also got to hang out and relax. I took the kids to daycare every day, for a shortened day, mainly so I could go to the gym. I did work out every day, which was good for me. I did some shopping. I tried to do something special with each kid- Sydney and I got frozen yogurt one day together, Parker and I got his 6 month pictures done, and Taylor and Sydney and I went to Chuck E. Cheese's. We braved going to Chili's by ourselves Friday night when Stephen was out of town. The 4 of us also went up to see my mom and dad on Saturday while Stephen was flying home. I got to spend a wonderful, kid-free day in Atlanta with my friend, Erica. We had a yummy lunch and got pedicures. The girls got to have a lot of together time, including a few sleepovers in each other's beds. Those nights usually ended up with them not going to sleep, and me having to separate them, much against their wails of wanting to be together. It's quite cute, I would think, as I would be carrying a wiggly, screaming child back to her bed.
But, all good things must come to an end. I am cringing looking at my calendar for the next week- it is insane. I have meeting after meeting after meeting, usually having to go to all 3 of my schools in the same day. Sometimes having to leave a school only to come back to it later in the day. 7 MORE WEEKS! I can do this!
DeeDad taking Sydney and Taylor to see the "big horsie".
Sydney proudly displaying the bird feeder that she and DeeDad made at Home Depot.
Consoling my girl as we go through the car wash.
Another big time event- Sydney got close to Chuck E. Cheese!!
BFFs.
Fun week at school- this day was face painting.
No comments:
Post a Comment