Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!

I'd like to give a shout-out to my AWESOME Mom, who is the biggest supporter and cheerleader I know.  Also, to my beautiful sister, who has always been my inspiration and role model.  Lastly, I'd like to give a shout-out to my 3 little munchkins- without them, I wouldn't be MOM!  I love them to pieces.  I am so blessed.

Mother's Day topped off a very busy weekend for us.  Last night was a late night, and it was hard to get up... but, I woke up to pancakes, a card and present, and lots of hugs from my kiddos.  Oh, and the best greeting this morning- from Taylor- "Happy birthday, Mommy!!"

So thankful for my babies... so thankful for my Mom and Grandmom... what a great day!

Mother's Day goodies from school.

Sweet card.

A heart pancake :)

No comments: