Sunday, July 14, 2013

Summer- Week 7!

7 weeks down, only 2 to go! 

Monday, I had all 3 kiddos at home with me.  The morning was spent wearing bathing suits around the house while playing with play dough, coloring, etc.  (We were supposed to have swimming lessons but the pool was full of debris from the lovely weekend weather, so they had to be cancelled).  Our babysitter came over around lunchtime, and I went to the gym and a couple of stores.  I cooked a dinner that Sydney called "awesome" (this never happens, people!) and we enjoyed a rainy evening in.

Play dough!

Tuesday, I took the girls to daycare and kept Parker.  We went to lunch with my friend, Amber, and had a great catch-up time.  Amber is my uber-technological friend who was picked as one of the first few thousand people in the world to get Google Glass.  I got to try it out, it is crazily cool and high-tech.  I can't imagine what technology will be like in the next 20 years, because this is the here-and-now and this device is CRAZY. 


Me experiencing the Google Glass.  Parker seemed to care more about his utensil.
Wednesday, swim lessons were on!  Hip hip hooray!  I took P to daycare today, the girls and I played at the park, and then we went to swimming lessons.  Afterwards, the girls went to Raegan's house to play, and I ran a few errands.  The girls had a blast!  That evening, we had dinner and bible study at church.  A fun day!
My big boy!



Running to "shake the dirt off".  This weather has left anything outside YUCKY!

Snack time.

The diva herself.





Thursday, Stephen took a vacation day.  We took Parker to daycare and then went to the zoo!  We also went to the mall after the zoo to get some lunch and walk around some.  I guess, since we live 25+ minutes away from any close mall, I really haven't taken the girls to malls much.  Taylor was pretty mesmerized by it all!  The girls and Stephen rode the train and played on the little playground in the mall while I did some window shopping.  Taylor konked out on the way home, she was so exhausted. 


Dancing in the elevator.




Taylor had to touch every mannequin. 


An action shot of Taylor playing with P.

I think they're going to be best little buddies.


 Friday, I took the girls to daycare and kept Parker with me.  Sydney got to go on a field trip with her class to Chick-fil-a- they made cow t-shirts and got free Chick-fil-a today!  I actually got my hair done (this was very MUCH needed- my roots (and dead ends) were way too long!) and Stephen kept Parker while I did that.  Stephen did the lawn tonight (finally, a small break in the rain) and I cooked dinner and the girls and I watched a movie.  A very low-key day!
Saturday, I ran some errands in the morning, and Stephen pressure-washed our driveway all afternoon.  (Holy cow, you don't realize how badly something needs something until you do it.  Our driveway was disgusting!)  It took Stephen almost 4 hours, and he only got about halfway done.  The kids played outside, we met the neighbors' new puppy, and I worked on my curtain project (more on that later).  We went on a date night that night, going to dinner and then a play in Old Towne Conyers.  It was a great night!
yikes.
Painting some projects. 
At the play.

A week and a half until school starts!  Eeeeeeek!

No comments: