So, the weekend before my break started was a fun one, if you recall. On Sunday, we went to church and Sydney went home with Raegan for a playdate. It was a quiet house, having Taylor and Parker nap at the same time. I got a good bit done around the house for once!
The rest of the week was a mixture of things... I had literally every appointment under the sun (physical for me, dentist for me, annual check-ups for Sydney and Parker, ENT for Taylor, eye doctor for me, and hair appointment for me). There was something every day! Between all the appointments, Stephen was gone for 4 days, I tried to get some good jogs in, I did a lot around the house, I cooked some meals to freeze for the work week, made S and P's yearly photo albums, IRONED (like, 55 things. I have a wardrobe again!), and more. Most importantly, I "slept in", got to see some friends, chilled with the kiddos, found out my bro and his wife are having a baby GIRL, and went on two date nights. Not too shabby.
Here are some pics from my relaxing week off!
Sydney drew herself, Taylor, and Parker.
This was taken playing dress-up at Raegan's house. OMG. Look at her sass!
Parker's new kicks!
Instead of going inside, they like to buckle up in the back of the car when we get home.
New playdough machine.
Entertaining ourselves at the ENT. One of her tubes came out! Yay!
Who knew Publix had such fun hats?
One of our many walks/rides. The weather was gorgeous last week.
Another stroll/ride.
I love this sweet moment!
Princess Taylor!
This is more like us.
Wow! Another gorgeous day! I want to bottle up this weather and keep it around forever.
Event at church Saturday evening.
Sweet P!
Playdate #2 with Raegan, this time at our house.
Date night this past Sunday- an event at Dunwoody CC.
No comments:
Post a Comment