Ahhh, I took a personal day today! I never usually take personal days, as I'm always trying to keep as many days as I can for a possible sick child. But, I have 3 to take and I think I'm going to take them. Ooooh yeah.
Anyways, I took today off because I had to register Taylor for pre-K. I dropped Sydney off at school and went in to ask about my specific registration time, and they said- hey, let's go ahead and do it now! So Taylor was registered by 8:25 this morning. I had the rest of the day ahead of me. :)
I shopped for Easter baskets/easter egg hunts for the kids' schools, grocery shopped at Publix, got a mani/pedi, got a last minute highlight/hair cut, ran at the park and ran into a friend, whom I got to walk and talk with, mailed my niece's 1st bday present out, got gas, picked up Sydney, stuffed Easter eggs, got Parker and Taylor from school, went on a walk with them/played on the playground, came home, got in the shower with all 3, cooked dinner, and now they are in bed! Whew! Although I am literally exhausted right now, it was a great day. I'm hoping this is what next year may look like every day. (except for the fact that I laid all of them down over an hour ago and they are still awake... where do they get this energy and can I get some??)




No comments:
Post a Comment