I locked my keys inside the house, and both spares were MIA! We had to kill 30 minutes outside until...
...daddy saved the day!
Lots of rain=entertaining my girls at Target.
And going to the movies!
Taylor's first movie- Cinderella.
Before the rain came, we pulled out the little bouncy house our neighbors gave to us before they moved. It was a hit, I tell ya.
Pretty girl!
See this light? Yeah, it was another 7 days before we saw it again.
Posing before swimming lessons.
Pretty boy.
Now he's a tough guy.
Sydney and Taylor both had strep this week. Sydney had a fever the night before our last day of testing, and my AP told me to bring her in to school! She sat in her office and played/drew while I tested my kiddos, then we went to the doctor to get medicine for her strep. Sydney loved the big cafeteria.
We dined at CFA before the doc. We were playing truth or dare, and I dared her to balance a fry on her nose.
More sun! This is post-rain. It's amazing the jeeps didn't get stuck in the mud.
No comments:
Post a Comment