On the plus side, I had 3 personal days to spend and I'm spending them. I have my last one this week. Last week was only a 3 day week, due to one personal day and one day taken to go to a funeral in South Carolina. I got to see part of Sydney's field day last week, and I'll get to see her end-of-the-year program next week. Yay!
Anyways, here's a quick update on the latest hustle and bustle that is our life right now.
A sweet girl at church took some good pictures of Sydney and Raegan and shared them with me!
as you can see, some people wear normal hats, some are really fancy, and some are really funny/ (Like my sister's hat a few years ago... a flower pot turned into a hat. "pot head" Gotta love that sense of humor, especially at a church ;)
Around the house/neighborhood shenanigans. The weather has been amazing lately, so we've had a lot of outdoor fun!
My little nerd.
Apparently, Parker doesn't like being shot with water guns. And he likes to show off his abs.
Birthday party fun.
Field Day!
Swimming lessons are all done!
My kids grab my phone off my desk all the time and snap pictures. This was in a series of pictures taken that if you flip through them, you can see all my actions and facial expressions like a movie. The best facial expressions are when I catch what they are doing and give them the evil eye. I do love my kids. Though sometimes, in homeroom, I wish they'd just leave me alone. Every once in a while. ;)
Parker's "girlfriend". He seriously loves her.
Toddler Park fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment