Last week, the kiddos' cousin, Olivia, was on spring break. She and her dad (my brother) came down and house hopped between my parents, my sister, and... saving the best for last... us!
They drove to our town Friday afternoon, just in time to meet us at the girls' school for their class parties. We headed to Taylor's class first. What was supposed to be an outside party (with popsicles, sidewalk chalk, and bubbles) had to be moved indoors because it had rained and was threatening more. The kiddos had fun, and all of us parents crammed in the room to partake.
We then headed to Sydney's class, checked both girls out, and headed home! We hung out, grilled some shrimp on the barbie, and Bill and I stayed up late catching up.
Saturday morning, Taylor and Sydney had 9:00 and 10:30 soccer games, respectively. We all headed to Taylor's game (along with our friends Monica, Tim, and Raegan), and after about 20 minutes, Bill and I hit up some local thrift stores (long story short- he's getting me into buying cheap and selling on eBay) and then caught the last half of Sydney's game!
Bill, the 3 girls, and I went to a couple more thrift stores after the games, grabbed some lunch, and then headed back home so they could pack up and head back to Nashville. Though it was a short visit, I feel like we got a lot of hang-out time together!






No comments:
Post a Comment