Sunday, November 20, 2016

Bleh

We have been SICK lately in our household.  It started off with Taylor a few weeks ago.  One week, she had a virus, and less than a week later, she had strep.  My sanitizing efforts failed, as Parker ended up with strep the next week, followed by yours truly.  Strep rash and everything.  Strep isn't fun, but at least you can take medicine and know that you should be on the up-and-up soon.  The only problem was that my strep turned into a yucky cold/cough/chest gunk/snot galore/no motivation/don't want to do anything/especially clean kind of thing.  I finally am feeling a little more energetic this past week.  Sydney and Stephen avoided the strep, but Sydney's had a bad cough and cold for a few days.  'Tis the season, I suppose.

GOOD STUFF!  I never want to take for granted actually feeling well.  This is getting old!

Poor Taylor.  You could just look at her and tell she wasn't feeling well.  She had to miss 5 out of 7 days of school!


Not even her beloved Snapchat filters could cheer her up.



No comments: