Thursday, August 3, 2017

Summer- week 9


It's the last full week of summer!!  Yep, the kiddos go back to school next Wednesday.  As much as we're not ready (we have to get up when??), I thrive on a routine and I'm definitely ready to be back in one.

Here's some fun from this past week!

Craft time!  It has been so dang hot lately.  We did a lot of inside stuff this week!






Slip n' Slide (again!):



Taylor slept over at Peyton's:



A visit to see Grandmom and DeeDad:



Silly girl

White Water!! + Dinner: No pics from White Water, but we had a BLAST!


More trying to stay cool...:






Working at the school:

I helped my friend make this camper outside her door- this is the almost-finished product!

The kids got to run around the school.

Our friends Cal and Jenny came over for dinner with their daughters:


Our friends Kelly and Jason came over Saturday:

They brought these really cool rockets, plus glow sticks!  The kids were entertained for hours. Taylor went home and spent the night with them. 




Wedding Photo Shoot! I assisted Ashley, my photographer friend, on a wedding shoot this week!  It was so much fun!  Definitely a dream job of mine, if only I was patient enough to actually learn about photography.  I won't post the pics here, since they are hers, but they turned out GREAT!!

Whew, what a week!  


No comments: