Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Summer- week 8

Week 8!!!  Holy cow!

This week was more eventful than last week- the kids went to camp all week!  Their initial "I don't want to go"s disappeared after the first day.  Parker's tears on Monday turned into a gentle push and a "Bye Mom" a few feet before his room every day after that.  Hey, I went with it- peace out!  Ready for some "me" time!

Pics from Camp:




Nothing like a little brother to mess up a pic.

Meanwhile, I got stuff done at the house, got a pedicure, did some shopping, and kind of didn't use my brain.

Some of our favorite friends came over to play!




Get Air:


5K Race:  A group of friends from church ran a 5K on Saturday!  I really haven't been running much but actually did okay, for me!  The race ended uphill, so that of course got in my head and I had to walk.  But besides that, it was good and fun... and hot!.

My cheering section!

A picture of a picture on a screen.  Gotta love technology.



Other fun: Sydney had a sleepover at Izzy's, several play dates with Peyton, our friends Ashley, Landon and Sutter came to visit, evening walks in the 'hood with a neighbor friend, Stephen was out of town for 3 days and we survived...

No comments: