Saturday, December 23, 2017

Pre-Christmas Shenanigans

Life has been a bit crazy lately... Christmas has arrived much more quickly than I could have imagined.  I'm "ready", but just don't feel like I've taken the time to enjoy the season like I normally do.

Anywho, here's some of the fun we've done in the last couple of weeks!


 Silly Taylor:

Taylor is all into "dabbing"- it was only appropriate to make her a dabbing Santa shirt. ;P

Sleeping beauty.  This makes me laugh every night.

I got to help make ornaments in Taylor's class.


Go Parker!

Found this on my desk.  Tally marks, checks, and his own attempt to spell my name! :)

Making slime in Sydney's class:


ooey gooey!

Annual cookie baking at Kelly's:


Sydney's school Christmas party:


Saran Wrap ball game

The aftermath!

Parker's class party:






Taylor's class party:




 Snow!!!





 Parker's (Sydney's friend) birthday party:


Parker's little brother ended up breaking his arm at the party on the trampolines... it was AWFUL.  I couldn't get the image of his completely broken-through-both-arm-bones out of my head for many days.  Luckily, his dad is a fire chief and is trained in all of that, and he didn't even hesitate with fixing him up and getting him to the hospital.  Whew.  It was bad.

Lunch date!


Parker's Christmas program!

Parker walked in crying.  His parapro said he was shaking walking down the hallway!

Nope.  not happening.

We are 3/3 with crying during Parker's Christmas programs!

He never made it up there... but here's his class!

Christmas fun at church!

A clashing of two of my worlds... my little boy and one of my former students!

Christmas karaoke.

I literally spent all of one rainy day doing nothing but making things on my Circuit:



Mason's and Clayton's birthday party:


 Room Mom Cookie Swap:

 I was in charge.  You were supposed to make cookies from scratch and bring your recipe.  As I was going to make my snickerdoodles (at 9:15 the night before), I realized all my baking soda was gone,  thanks to Sydney's latest obsession with making slime. ;)  Needless to say, it was a blessing I had just bought these earlier that day for Parker's class!  

Some of the goodies!  

We saw Santa!



School is now out (the kids got out 4 days before Christmas!) and I'm going to try to soak up the last few days of everything Christmas.  Here we go!

No comments: