Taylor's grade went to the Arrow Exterminator training center last week. I was kind of like- Exterminator place? But I heard from several people that it was the best field trip ever... so I had to just trust in that.
It was so much fun!! The kids did all sorts of activities, including beetle racing and a "non" petting zoo (bugs). The people all waited outside when the buses pulled in and lined up and cheered. As the kids came in, they all gave high 5s and cheered. It was really cute. They had a picnic lunch there, a nature hike, and more! I didn't get to stay the whole time, but I was able to pop in for about an hour to hang out and take some pictures.
Non-Petting Zoo:
Beetle racing:
Parker's class went to a barn. I wasn't able to go to his due to work, but his teacher is awesome about sending out lots of pics. It looks like they had fun.
Sydney's class went to Sparkles for their field trip and I was TOLD not to go on this one. ;P I guess the whole "my mom is here" thing isn't cool anymore. Boohoo. :( She had fun, so she said...













No comments:
Post a Comment