Friday, May 31, 2019

May!

I think May is easily the busiest month of the year.  Sports are wrapping up, yet still in full swing; school events are frequent; the weather is all of a sudden nice, so there's the temptation to get out and go.  May both dragged on and flew by (time is always such a strange concept). Now that we are in June, I wanted to make sure I documented the little things we did in May.

Hillsong United concert: Stephen and I had a date night- dinner downtown and then off to see our favorite band, Hillsong!  They didn't disappoint.






Derby Day party:




Sydney- Field Day:



These girls got together one weekend to make matching t-shirts.

Taylor- Field Day:



Parker- Field Day:









Picnic at the Park: When Daddy's away and we have a night off from practices, we play!




Ice Cream party in Taylor's class:



Final practice for Taylor's soccer team... they scrimmaged and let Sydney and Parker participate!


Kerrigan's 8th Grade graduation (sniff sniff!):



Random:



Sydney hosted game night!


Frosties on the front porch.

 I got a random migraine (it was AWFUL) while at one of Sydney's tournament games.  When we got home, I went to sleep for the rest of the day.  Sydney made me this- things each person would do to help me feel better. 💗

We had 8 kids playing kickball upstairs.  You could probably imagine what it sounded like downstairs.



Other events, not pictured: Taylor going to her friend's church for "Bring a Friend" Day- a big picnic and other fun, Hiking with Ashley, PTA Board celebratory lunch (hooray, I'm done! ;), painting bags for the 4th graders, lots of games and practices, water balloon fun at Parker and Madison's house, Mom and Dad over a couple of times, PTA volunteering at the school, Taylor's friend, Willa, coming home off the bus with her, and a tournament for Sydney.

No comments: