Monday, June 10, 2019

First Week (and a half) of Summer!

May 30th-June 9th:

Our summer officially began on a Thursday.  Stephen was out of town, and I think I was MOST excited about not setting any alarms!  We all slept in... it was SOOO nice!  We had the best, chill day. Movies, playing outside, we got dinner out, we shopped at Target, and ended the day with soccer tryouts and playing at the park during the tryouts.

Here are other things we did that week!

Kinley's Bday Party:




Sean's Bday Party:






Atlanta United Game:







(meanwhile... movie night with the babysitter):


Visiting our old church!


Addie's Bday party (in our old town!):






Making homemade lava lamps:


Sydney's friend, Bella, came over to play


Soccer camp Mon-Thurs (at night) for Sydney:


Playing in the parking lot with Chloe (and Amy). This is before Parker went with them to McDonalds and me running Sydney to her basketball practice in the middle of camp across town.

Last day of camp!

Jumpy Place with Leighanne, Izzy and Meredith:




Dave & Busters with Raegan and Monica!





Finally- some sun!




Random Stuff:


 I sleep on the same side of the bed where Parker is.  This is how he slept. I still slept on my same side. You can probably imagine how well I slept that night ;)

Chipotle while Sydney was at soccer camp
Other fun:
-My sister, BIL and niece spending the night.
-Summer camp in the morning for all three kiddos- Sydney did a Minecraft camp, while Taylor and Parker did a sports/scavenger hunt camp.  All three loved it!
-Our first FREE weekend in months.  We had plans to meet some friends at their pool on Saturday, but it was storming so we rescheduled.  Plus, Sydney's evening soccer practice was cancelled.  I didn't leave the house on Saturday! WHOOP!

No comments: