Thursday, December 5, 2019

November!

And just like that... November is over!  November was one big blur.  It went by way too fast, and I can hardly remember what all we did.  I guess that's what pictures are for, huh?

STEAM Night:



Aleah's Party:



Eli's Party:







Taylor- Soccer Tournament #1:


Taylor and Johnny Boy!

One game we were winning so badly that he let random players pick who was to be goalie.  Here was Taylor's turn!

Goofing off


I think that was a foul 😡




U10 champions!




Post-game treat

Ashley had her baby girl!!!



Decorating for Christmas:




Addison's Birthday Party:





Taylor's Field Trip:




Fall Festival:






Parker- School:






Taylor- Soccer team scrimmage/party:






Random Pics:


Parker- basketball

Stephen and Sydney at the GT men's basketball game

Nerd alert- I finally did it!

Transporting leaves

A cold morning game in Roswell.

Coming back from the bball court

Sydney's Social Studies Fair project

Kelly's and my 3rd annual Christmas shopping trip


Willa and Whitley came to play

No comments: