Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Pre-Christmas Fun

Here's what we did, holiday-wise, before Christmas!

School Christmas fun:

My door decorating job

Parker's work

Our elves snuck into Taylor's classroom!





Christmas brunch:
Wish I had taken more pics.  This adorable brunch was at my friend, Cami's house.  Also, I had another Christmas brunch at my friend, Beth's house.  

Seeing Santa at church:







 Ornament decorating at Chick-fil-a:





 Cookie decorating at Sydney's friend's house:



Sydney also went to a friend's White Elephant party, though I don't have any pictures from that.

Gingerbread house!




Parker's class party:









 Taylor's class party: (I was in charge of this one)







Around the house:



A note from the elves.





They made and hung up a Merry Christmas sign!





Holiday party at our friends' house:

Heidi, Parker's little friend, got him a gift :)


All the kids playing bball in the rain

Parker and Heidi 
*Not pictured, another holiday party at our friends house.

Christmas Eve:

Going to dinner at our neighbors'

The kids opening their presents from them

Back at our house, they got to open one present each




This is what Sydney opened- LED lights for her bed!

Hoping that Santa will be coming soon...


No comments: