Whew. May was exhausting. It was wonderfully exhausting, but still exhausting. SO. MANY. EVENTS. Work was crazy. Kids were done. Sports were wrapping up. There are many early morning and late nights. Throw in a 10-day summer cold of some sorts. I wouldn't change it for the world, except maybe adding 4 more hours of sleep to each day (and not having the cold)!
Besides the other gazillion things we did, here are some other more random things!
CMS awards night!
Kerrigan's Graduation:
Randomness:
Taylor's math project
Parker- always playing bball
Grocery trip with Willa
Allison (Parker's little girlfriend) was playing with a friend in the hood and came to visit ;)
Lots of pool time
This makes me laugh. These birds kept building a nest in the corner. Taylor had made this bird-scaring thing a few years ago, and Stephen put it in the corner. The way the bird is looking at it like, what in the world?... it makes me laugh! ;)
I had all of Sydney's teachers from Pre-K to 8th grade sign this book. I gave it to her this year! She had no clue.


No comments:
Post a Comment