We recently got back from a 15 day European vacation- and I am tired! ;) It was an absolute blast. We went to three countries, rode 2 cross-country trains, flew 6 different flights, took lots of buses, rode on some ferries, and did a ton of walking. We got to do so many fun and different things. I'm going to split this into the different days of our trip, so I won't overwhelm you, and so I can remember our trip down the road!
Day 1 was flying from Atlanta to Boston, and then we took the red-eye from Boston to Reykjavik, Iceland. Day 2 was a half-day of exploring Iceland and ended with us crashing hard around 3 PM. (we didn't sleep on the plane!)
Leaving for Iceland!
We made it! 5:45 AM Iceland time (1:45 AM our time)
They couldn't hang at the car rental place
Viking World- the only place serving breakfast at 7 AM on a Sunday!
Along with the breakfast, we got to check out the museum.
It was really cold. I think it was about 41 degrees F.
The Bridge Between Continents- it connects the Eurasian continental plate with the North American continental plate.
Poor Taylor couldn't hang at lunch. We were all completely exhausted!
We checked into our VRBO and basically showered and slept!
The next day, we left for Stockholm, Sweden!
No comments:
Post a Comment