We went out to dinner tonight (to Chili's, my fave!) and Sydney sat in the booster seat instead of the high chair. This may be something we should have done a while ago (who knows?) but she did great. Plus, she totally drank Stephen's water out of his cup, holding it herself, no straw or anything. And she didn't spill it! Wow! When did my little baby become such a little girl??
Here is our nighttime ritual, this time in a new setting:
I was a little nervous as to how she'd be without her crib, but I just checked on her, and this is what I found:

All seems well in Big-Girl land. Sweet dreams, little girl! More pics later!

1 comment:
Sydney sleeping is hilarious! That girl can conk out anywhere! She should come over here and teach my pal Violet a thing or too about sleeping like a big girl!
Post a Comment