OK, I have to admit... I just cannot get used to waking up at the 5 o'clock hour!! For some reason, to my body, there is a huge difference between a time starting with a 5 and a time starting with a 6. The 6 o'clock hour has been my friend for so many years, and I just can't used to getting up so early. But, with me having to BE at work at 7:00, 5-something is the way it has to be.
Plus, on top of work, getting up early, the heat, and being pregnant, I'm also sick. The doctor said it's some sort of a virus (probably what Sydney had last week, minus the vomiting, thank goodness). I finally broke down and took some robitussin last night (doctor approved, I just hate taking meds). So, if I look like a walking zombie, cut me some slack. ;)
Things are going well with school. I love working with the younger kids! It's so nice, you don't get the middle school attitudes and I haven't had to raise my voice once. I'm teaching 9 different subjects and/or grade levels, so planning has been rough. But, I'm hoping to get into the swing of it real soon.
OK, that's it! Just wanted to check in! I'll post a picture of my sweet girl from this weekend. Oh, and her latest saying is, "One second, Mama" when I ask her to come here. She's too funny. :)
More later...

No comments:
Post a Comment