Saturday, January 22, 2011

We're Crafty!

Sydney's not the only one in our household who's been crafty lately!  With the snow keeping us stuck inside, we resorted to creative activities. 

Sydney making movie food out of playdough with her new playdough-maker.

I love being a stay-at-home-mom... I get to attend the neighborhood scrapbooking parties!  I'm starting up a Merry Christmas album to keep up with our Christmas pics/our family Christmas cards throughout the years.

My mom made the beautiful crib skirt, and we put it on this week!

Bows for Taylor... some are homemade, some are not.  I made the bow holder.

Grandmom spent one day with us this week, and while we watched a movie, she made Sydney a ton of hairbows!!  Check them out...

More of Sydney's beautiful artwork.

Not pictured are the necklace I made, the mommy ID bracelet I made (with Taylor's name on it!), and the shelf Stephen built for our kitchen pantry.  Fun times in the K-bash household!

1 comment:

ashley McBroom said...

Brookie, the crib skirt and the painting especially look just gorgeous! Your mom is so talented!!!