Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Taylor's 3 month photos

I took Taylor today to get her 3 month photos done (even though she's only 11 weeks... close enough, right?).  I did this with Sydney- 3, 6, 9, and 12 month photos.  We have all her 10x13 photos framed in our room, and I wanted to do the same with Taylor!

So, we got them done today.  I wasn't SO totally crazy about any of them... I thought they were all really cute, but there wasn't one that totally stood out over the rest.  So, I chose two poses to get prints of, and here they are!  (My scanner quality isn't great, but you'll get the idea!)

I got one sheet of 5x7s of this shot.  Something about the look on her face and her hair (it's even better on the originals!) is awesome.

This is what I got the 10x13 in for our room.  I wasn't crazy about the angle, but I love her little smile and her eyes in this one!

2 comments:

Lea said...

Love these! You amaze me, Brooke!

Brooke said...

Thanks, Lea Ann! :)