But, let's face it, sometimes something comes along that wasn't planned. And it catches you off guard. It's not necessarily a bad thing... it's just an unexpected thing. And, as big of planners that Stephen and I are, we are not the most flexibly-minded folks when it comes to something off our "plan" list. This is probably how I look when this happens:
Sometimes God has a different plan for you. Sometimes you have to know that, as much "control" as you'd like to have in your life, someone else is really in control. And He wouldn't give you something you couldn't handle. In fact, God probably finds lots of humor when he throws such annoying planners off their course. :)
So, now that we are well beyond our state of shock, and somewhat behind my state of nauseousness, I present to you our "sweetest surprise"...
Baby K #3, due October 4, 2012!

4 comments:
Congrats! So excited for you and your family!
O.....M.....G.....!!!!!
Congrats!!!!!!
But seriously, O.M.G.
You know I LOVE this news....let's start a bet...girl or boy? :)
SO SO SO happy for you!!!! And I am so glad you have this blog I can follow your sweet family.
Post a Comment