Let me just give you a glimpse into 5 minutes of Taylor's evening today.
As I got her out of the bath to put her diaper and her PJs on, she was squirming all around on the changing table. She turned herself around, stuck her finger in the diaper rash cream, and put it in her mouth. (Luckily, I think I caught it in time, and proceeded to wipe her mouth out with baby wipes).
Then, I put her down to get Sydney dressed. Taylor manages to walk into the bathroom, stand up on Sydney's stool, grab her rinse cup (which had about 1 inch of water in it), and pour it all over her.
Then, she walks over to the gate on our stairs and climbs up so she is standing on the rungs. Something her big sister taught her this past weekend. And something we are trying to prevent. Then she starts sticking her legs through the banisters on the top of our staircase.
Then, to top it all off, we all go into Sydney's room, and as I'm finishing getting her ready for bed, Taylor pulls the bottom drawer out of its socket, pulls it onto the floor, throws all of Sydney's jeans out of it and onto the floor, and then climbs into the drawer to sit. And chill. Smiling all the way.
Then, I picked her up, gave her a kiss, laid her in her crib, and she went right to sleep. She never made a peep.
Sigh... she is my ultimate sweet, loving, silly MESS!
No comments:
Post a Comment