Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ultrasound Pics

I had my 20 week ultrasound today (technically, at 22 weeks).  They had to delay my ultrasound when I had my 20 week check-up.  I wanted to share some of the ultrasound pics they gave me. 

Overall, everything looks healthy!  Thank goodness!!  It was funny, because the ultrasound technician asked me if I wanted to know the sex.  I told her we were pretty sure what it was, but I wanted to see if she got the same answer.  She put the ultrasound wand on my belly, and wham!  She got a perfect shot of... well, our little boy. ;) 

He is measuring a little ahead of 22 weeks (based on his bone length) which means he is probably just going to be a big baby.  Shocker!  The u/s technician said that he is already approximately 1 pound, 3 ounces.   I got to see the brain, spine, 4 chambers of his heart, his little hands and feet, even the lips. 

Here are some pics of Baby Boy K! 

Crossing his legs.

Front of his face.

Profile pic! (No, he's not chewing gum... that bubble-looking thing is his elbow!)

No comments: